Saturday, July 10, 2010

Askew Designs, Hicks Paper and Whitney English....samples

Hi! I'm so excited my samples arrived Wednesday afternoon!! I was tickled pink with all of my goodies! I cannot to wait to host my first Coffee and Cupcakes get together with my Tennis Tootsies and my LPPS mommies!! I realize I have used a ridiculous amount of ! in the first 3 sentences but I am beyond thrilled with the merchandise and I want to share a few of my favorites with you.


This candle by Whitney English is so fragrant as soon as you take off the plastic wrap the wonderful aroma permeates the entire room...I promise!


This invitation is one of my favorites for a Linens shower, it's from Askew design.


I love, love, love this placemat from Hicks paper...my daughter would love to eat off this every day!


All of the above items are available at my store. Please visit and take a peek around, you will not be disappointed.